Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Man I Want To Be

Men, in recent days some of you have asked me about books and video materials that I would recommend. One that came to mind is "The Man I Want To Be" by Neal Jeffrey. Neal is a former All-American quarterback at Baylor University and NFL quarterback for the San Diego Chargers. He now serves as an associate pastor at Prestonwood Baptist Church in Plano.

Click on on the book cover to watch a 13 minute preview of the videos. After watching Neal, please post a comment or email me directly. I know it is impossible for us to accommodate every person's schedule, but I would like to have your input regarding possible meeting times for these six sessions. Which would you prefer: Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m., or Thursdays at 6:35 a.m.?

Session topics include the following:

1. A Man Who Believes - Making Every Day Count in God's Ultimate Plan
2. A Man Who Builds - Leaving a Legacy of Faith for Those Who Follow After
3. A Man Who Is Brave - Turning the Disappointments of Defeat into the Joy of Triumph
4. A Man Who Is Blessed - Reaching Your Potential When God Is in Control
5. A Man Who Behaves - Overcoming the Fatal Flaws That Can Take You Down
6. A Man Who Is Beloved - Staying Plugged In to the Power of Love

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Dale

No comments: